Difference between revisions of "Timeline"
(→October 2011: +gourdborg)
(→October 2011: 21: Soul Harvester)
|Line 5:||Line 5:|
* '''19:''' A new trap, [[Soul Catcher]] is released.
* '''19:''' A new trap, [[Soul Catcher]] is released.
* '''19:''': 3 trap skins, [[Costumed Ambush Skin]], [[Zugzwang's Night-Mare Skin]] and [[Count Sentinel Skin]], are released.
* '''19:''': 3 trap skins, [[Costumed Ambush Skin]], [[Zugzwang's Night-Mare Skin]] and [[Count Sentinel Skin]], are released.
Revision as of 09:47, 21 October 2011
- 1 2011
- 2 2010
- 3 2009
- 4 2008
The Timeline article keeps track of the various game elements that have been introduced into the world of MouseHunt over time, allowing players a glimpse of how things have progressed since the game was launched.
- 21: The Soul Harvester is crafted for the first time.
- 19: A new trap, Soul Catcher is released.
- 19:: 3 trap skins, Costumed Ambush Skin, Zugzwang's Night-Mare Skin and Count Sentinel Skin, are released.
- 19: New items can be bought at the shops in Haunted Terrortories, which includes Spooky Charm, Dreaded Charm, Cackle Charm and Wooden Crate of Splintered Wood.
- 19: Zombot Unipire, Grave Robber, Hollowhead, Gourdborg, Trick and Treat are re-released in the Haunted Terrortories, along with 3 new mice, namely Cobweb Mouse, Pumpkin Hoarder and Mousevina von Vermin which drops Cobweb, Halloween Candy and Soulstone respectively.
- 19: The Haunted Terrortories opens with the start of the Halloween at the Haunted Terrortories event.
- 3: The second Tribal Bonus Loot Weekend ends.
- 30: The second Tribal Bonus Loot Weekend begins as Tribal mice drop larger quantities of Seashells, Savoury Vegetables, Delicious Stones and Fire Salt as loot.
- 29: Derr, Elub, and Nerg Power Charms are re-released via Donations, in preparation for the second Tribal Bonus Loot Weekend.
- 23: The Fluffy DeathBot Skin and the Grungy DeathBot Skin are removed from Donations.
- 23: The original skins are renamed as blueprints.
- 23: The trap skin system is overhauled, allowing hunters to change trap skins easily. Extremely Enraged Rhinobot Skin, Larry's First Move Skin and Jet-Black ACRONYM Skin are released.
- 23: Weekly Points, Weekly Gold, Weekly Catches categories are added to the scoreboard page.
- 25: The first Zurreal the Eternal mouse is caught and the Zurreal's Folly and Reaper's Perch weapons are crafted for the first time.
- 23: Spanish and German versions of the game are released.
- 23: The Zurreal Trap Research is made available and Zurreal the Eternal, the twelfth mouse of Zurreal's Breed, is released.
- 23: Some Library Assignment tasks are altered based on player feedback.
- 14–23: Glitchpaw mice are re-released after six hours of unscheduled maintenance on Sunday 14 August.
- 12: Crown Collector Mouse is released.
- 9: Hunters can share Luck Charms with their friends when completing a Library Assignment.
- 9: The Crystal Library, a location in the Rodentia region, is released. A new mouse group, Zurreal's Breed is formed with the following mice: Explorator, Pocketwatch, Bookborn, Tome Sprite, Flutterby, Infiltrator, Effervescent, Walker, Steam Grip, Scribe, Aether, and an unknown twelfth mouse.
- 1: The Tribal Bonus Loot Weekend ends.
- 29: The Tribal Bonus Loot Weekend begins as Tribal mice drop larger quantities of Seashells, Savoury Vegetables, Delicious Stones and Fire Salt as loot.
- 28: Derr, Elub, and Nerg Power Charms are released via Donations, in preparation for the Tribal Bonus Loot Weekend.
- 8–13: The second Zombie Invasion Weekend takes place and Grave Robber mice are released.
- 5: Chinese, Indonesian and Turkish versions of the game are released.
- 5: Crafting Rumble using Master's Seal yields three pieces instead of one.
- 5: Hunters can share Power Charms when earning a Bronze, Silver or Gold Crown, and Attraction Charms on learning a new recipe.
- 27–30: Sale on all SUPER|brie+ purchases, with prices reduced by 15%, in acknowledgement of changes to payment processes to be implemented on the Facebook Platform on 1 July 2011.
- 25: First hunter achieves Grand Dutchess rank on the Scoreboard.
- 21–27: "Newcomer Appreciation Week": the Festive Gift Shoppe reopens to sell Novice Starter Kits.
- 17–20: "+5 Bonus Luck Weekend", giving all hunters an extra +5 luck.
- 13: "Monday Mystery Mice" are released and the Harpy, Sorcerer and Desert Nomad mice drop SUPER|brie+ for one day.
- 7: Papyrus Base becomes available for purchase.
- 3: First hunter achieves Grand Duke rank on the Scoreboard.
- 2: The Dimensional Chest Trap and Sandtail Sentinel weapons are released at the Muridae Market Trapsmith
- 2: The Muridae Market location becomes available in Sandtail Desert. A new mouse group, Muridae Market Mice is formed with the following mice: Blacksmith, Desert Architect, Desert Nomad, Falling Carpet, Glass Blower, Limestone Miner, Lumberjack, Mage Weaver, Market Guard, Market Thief, Pie Thief, Snake Charmer, and Spice Merchant.
- 27: The Zombie Invasion Weekend begins as the Zombot Unipire mouse is re-released and the Zombie Kit is available as a new event Donation option.
- 26: Undead Emmental Potions are introduced in the Mousoleum and Catacombs.
- 20–23: Greater Wicked Gnarly Potions are introduced during Curious Chemisty Weekend.
- 10: The Spring Egg Hunt 2011 event comes to an end.
- 19: Bonus Eggs are released throughout the Kingdom for hunters with the Rocket Rabbit Mallet.
- 19: The Golden Egg started dropping from mice for players that had collected the other 9 eggs, allowing them to hunt in the Chocolate Factory.
- 19: The Scalloped Pink Egg started dropping from mice across the kingdom.
- 18: The Wavy Purple Egg started dropping from mice across the kingdom.
- 17: The Stripy Red Egg started dropping from mice across the kingdom.
- 16: The Blue Argyle Egg started dropping from mice across the kingdom.
- 14: The Green Plaid Egg started dropping from mice across the kingdom.
- 14: The Sharing Egg, Friendly Egg, and Caring Egg became available on Hunters Profiles and as loot.
- 14: The Gift Egg and Scrambles the Hunting Seer were released as new gifts.
- 14: The Chocolate Factory was released, together with the Hare Razer, Eggsplosive Scientist, Egg Painter and Coco Commander mice, Marshmallow Monterey cheese and Dark Chocolate Charms, but was inaccessible to players.
- 14: The Spring Egg Hunt 2011 event started.
- 31: The Sandstorm MonstroBot weapon is crafted for the first time.
- 26: The first Warmonger mouse is caught and the Oasis Water Node Trap and Sphynx Wrath weapons are crafted for the first time.
- 24: The Birthday Party finishes and the Festive Gift Shoppe closes as MouseHunt's 3rd Birthday Celebration comes to an end.
- 23: The Icy RhinoBot becomes possible to smash for a limited period of two weeks, to facilitate the crafting of the new Enraged RhinoBot.
- 22: The following new mice are released forming a new Mouse Group, The Marching Flame: Vanguard, Desert Archer, Sentinel, Inferno Mage, Desert Soldier, Flame Archer, Sand Cavalry, Magmarage, Crimson Watch, Flame Warrior, Crimson Ranger, Sandwing Cavalry, Crimson Titan, Flame Ordnance, Caravan Guard, Crimson Commander, Theurgy Warden, Warmonger, and Gargantuamouse.
- 22: The Seasonal Garden mice start dropping the Sandtail Call to Arms.
- 22: A new region, Sandtail Desert, and location, Fiery Warpath, are released and the Warpath Kit is available as a new Donation option.
- 18: All mice that drop Scrap Metal drop twice as much for the weekend.
- 11: "The Hope mouse is hard at work raising awareness about those affected by the recent earthquakes and tsunami" appears on the ticker.
- 04: The Festive Gift Shoppe reopens selling the Spring Toy, Birthday Bear and Silly Birthday Hat, and the Cheesecake Base and Birthday Candle Kaboom become available to buy at the Trapsmith.
- 04: The Buckethead mouse, Pintail mouse and Sleepwalker mouse are released at the Birthday Party location, and Nanny Charms and Cupcake Colby Potions are introduced.
- 04: MouseHunt's 3rd Birthday Celebration starts, Birthday mice are re-released and are found to drop 2011 Birthday Gift as loot and the Birthday Gift Basket is available as a new event Donation option.
- 22: The Heart of the Rabbit event ended.
- 10: The Costumed Rabbit and Juliyes mice are released, and Romeno, Cupid, Red Envelope, Costumed Tiger, and Romeo mice are re-released in the Town of Gnawnia and Training Grounds.
- 10: The Heart of the Rabbit event starts, the Festive Gift Shoppe reopens and the Valentine Charm and Lucky Rabbit Charm are introduced. The Heart of Rabbit Gift Basket is also available as a new event Donation option.
- 25: Charmbits and Orbs are introduced along with seven newly discovered Charms; Rotten Charm, Super Rotten Charm, Prospector's Charm, Antiskele Charm, Scientist's Charm, Empowered Anchor Charm and Dragonbane Charm.
- 25: Charm Pack #1 is released as Moustachio shares his secret to crafting Charms.
- 19: Ronza departs.
- 14: Glitchpaws reappear in all locations for a limited time.
- 12: The Shrink Ray Trap becomes available at the Prize Shoppe.
- 12: Moustachio the Charmer is first introduced, opening a new shop in the Mountains, called the Charm Shoppe.
- 12: Rockstar mice are released in Ronza's Traveling Shoppe and begin to drop Attraction Charm, Luck Charm and Power Charm as loot.
- 12: The Ronza Voucher can be exchanged with the Crate of Ultimate Luck Charms, which contains 20 Ultimate Luck Charms.
- 12: A new trap component, Charms, is released.
- 12: Ronza returns to Gnawnia, selling the Pneumatic Tube Trap, Rewers Riposte, Arcane Blast Trap, Bacon Base, Seasonal Base, Runic Base and Tiki Base Blueprints.
- 06: The Festive Comet melts and the Festive Gift Shoppe closes as The Great Winter Hunt 2010 ends.
- 30: The New Years mouse is re-released into the Festive Comet and is found to drop Satchel of Gold, worth 2,011 gold, as loot.
- 23: Hunters are able to purchase the Explosive Toboggan Ride trap and upgrade it to the Double Diamond Adventure trap.
- 23: The Squeaker Claws mouse is released in the Festive Comet and is found to drop 2010 Winter Star and Ronza Voucher as loot.
- 23: The Slay Ride mouse is released in the Festive Comet and is found to drop Sled as loot.
- 22: The Mouse of Winter Future is released in the Festive Comet and is found to drop Misplaced Missile Cone as loot.
- 22: The Snow Fort mouse is released in the Festive Comet and is found to drop Packed Snow as loot.
- 21: Winter Star Sunglasses become available at the Festive Gift Shoppe.
- 20: The Mouse of Winter Present is released in the Festive Comet and is found to drop Festive Mines as loot.
- 20: The Wreath Thief mouse is released in the Festive Comet and is found to drop Icicles as loot.
- 17: The Mouse of Winter Past is released in the Festive Comet and is found to drop Lava Bucket as loot.
- 17: The Missile Toe Mouse is released in the Festive Comet and is found to drop Holiday Explosives as loot.
- 15: Diamond, Gold, Zombie, Stealth, Centaur, Harpy, Monster, Lambent Crystal, Vinetail and Gladiator mice are released in the Festive Comet, along with new loot items Seasoned Gouda Potion, Climbing Pitons and Ski Sign.
- 15: Scrooge mice are re-released in the Festive Comet and are found to drop Heart of Ice as loot.
- 14: Larry's Mustache Cookies become available at the Festive Gift Shoppe.
- 13: Stocking mice are re-released in the Festive Comet and are found to drop Festive Fuse as loot.
- 10: Nutcracker mice are re-released in the Festive Comet.
- 08: Ornament mice are re-released in the Festive Comet.
- 07: The Sylvan Plushie becomes available at the Festive Gift Shoppe.
- 06: Christmas Tree mice are re-released in the Festive Comet.
- 05: MouseHunt iPhone app is released.
- 03: Present mice are re-released in the Festive Comet.
- 01: Candy Cane mice are re-released in the Festive Comet.
- 30: The Pair of Tickets becomes available at the Festive Gift Shoppe.
- 29: Toy mice are re-released in the Festive Comet and are found to drop Frozen Fromage as loot.
- 24: The Festive Gift Shoppe reopens selling Snow Globe along with other items that were previously available.
- 24: Elf mice are re-released in the Festive Comet and are found to drop Blue Winter Hunt Gift Box, Green Winter Hunt Gift Box and Red Winter Hunt Gift Box as loot.
- 24: The Great Winter Hunt 2010 starts, introducing new event Donation options, which include Festive Gift Baskets, Jumbo Festive Gift Baskets, Clockapult of Winter Past Skin, and Icy RhinoBot Skin.
- 17: The King's Giveaway event closes.
- 12: Trap Checks are spread out over various minutes rather than on the hour to reduce load.
- 11: Trap Skins are introduced into the game for the first time, which change the appearance, but not the stats, of a weapon. The first three weapons with skins applied are the Fluffy DeathBot, the Grungy DeathBot and the Ninja Ambush Trap.
- 11: The Prize Shoppe opens for the first time.
- 11: Three new Event Mice are released, namely the Treasurer, Snooty and High Roller mice.
- 11: The King's Giveaway event is launched.
- 02: The Halloween Trick AND Treat event ends.
- 22: First hunter achieves Duke rank on the Scoreboard.
- 22: The limits to Gifting changed due to the feedback from players.
- 22: Pumpkin Pummeler and Cackle Lantern Trap recipes are discovered.
- 21: Gifting re-released.
- 20: Gifting released, but later withdrawn due to server difficulties.
- 20: 2 new traps, the Pumpkin Pummeler and the Cackle Lantern Trap, are released, but the recipes remain unknown.
- 20: Zombot Unipire, Trick, Treat and Gourdborg mice are released in the Haunted Terrortories.
- 20: The Haunted Terrortories opens for the event.
- 20: The Halloween Trick AND Treat event starts.
- 16: MouseHunt is now available to play on Hi5.
- 11: First hunter achieves Duchess rank on the Scoreboard.
- 08: An experiment has caused a major eruption in the disposal unit of the Laboratory. The cleaning efforts are expected to last all weekend, with the more common breeds of mice in the Laboratory dropping Radioactive Sludge as a loot item.
- 01: October 2010 declared "Newcomer Appreciation Month".
- 29: The Meadow Trapsmith discontinued selling a few traps.
- 29: The Golem Mouse is once again attracted to Radioactive Blue Cheese in the Catacombs.
- 27: Hunters can now give up to 20 friends a free daily raffle ticket.
- 21: Daily Raffle feature is released.
- 21: Tidal Fisher and Realm Ripper mice are released along with changes to the timed locations Balack's Cove and Forbidden Grove.
- 17: The second ever sale on SUPER|brie+ takes place all weekend, with prices reduced by 15% under the motto "Back to School".
- 03: Spellbook Base is crafted for the first time.
- 29: Checkmate cheese is discovered.
- 29: Blackstone Pass Trap and Obvious Ambush Trap are crafted for the first time.
- 26: Zugzwang's Left Sock first appears in the Marketplace.
- 26: The Seasonal Garden General Store starts selling Ionized Salt, Spellbook Base Blueprints, Obvious Ambush Trap Blueprints and the Blackstone Pass Trap Blueprints.
- 26: Mystic Pawn Pincher and Technic Pawn Pincher are available for sale at the Seasonal Garden Trapsmith.
- 26: Zugzwang's Tower, a new location is released in Rodentia. The following mice are made available: Technic Pawn, Mystic Pawn, Technic Knight, Mystic Knight, Technic Bishop, Mystic Bishop, Technic Rook, Mystic Rook, Technic Queen, Mystic Queen, Technic King, Mystic King, Chess Master
- 25: The third seasonal change in the Seasonal Garden occurs, changing the season to Fall. The following mice are made available: Whirleygig, Pumpkin Head, Scarecrow, Harvest Harrier, Fall Familiar and Harvester.
- 22: The second season change in the Seasonal Garden occurs, changing the season to Summer. The following mice are made available: Hot Head, Monarch, Firefly, Stinger, Firebreather, Summer Mage.
- 18: First season change in Seasonal Garden occurs, changing the season to Spring, and the following mice are made available: Derpicorn, Hydrophobe, Puddlemancer, Spring Familiar, Tanglefoot, Vinetail.
- 17: Zugzwang's First Move, a new Tactical weapon, and Heat Bath, a new Hydro weapon, can now be crafted.
- 17: The Dragon's Chest may now be opened, and may contain any combination of the following: Zugzwang's Scarf, Magic Feather, Heat Bath Blueprints, Seashells, Delicious Stones, Savoury Vegetables, Pinch of Annoyance, Bottled-Up Rage, Raisins of Wrath, Inferno Peppers, Fire Salt, Coconut Milk and Vanilla Beans.
- 17: The Seasonal Garden location is released in Rodentia. At the time of the release, the Seasonal Garden was in Winter. 24 new mice are released with only 6 initially available: Bruticle, Frostbite, Icicle, Over-Prepared, Penguin, Winter Mage.
- 17: The effectiveness-rating for the current setup appears on the Camp Page of every hunter.
- 10: King's Crowns for catching 10, 100, 500 of a breed are released.
- 10: Steel mice now may drop Scrap Metal when captured using the Digby DrillBot or the Chrome DrillBot.
- 09: Balack's Cove riptides that periodically wash hunters back to the Jungle of Dread are disabled for the week.
- 15: Cherry cheese is released via a potion.
- 15: The Cherry Mouse is released in Calm Clearing.
- 13: The SB+ Gift Basket becomes available through the donate page, allowing hunters to donate for their friends.
- 13: Gorgon Trap is released.
- 13: The Spotted Mouse is released in Gnawnia region.
- 13: Glitchpaws reappear in all locations for a limited time.
- 12: The first Molten Shrapnel Base is crafted.
- 09: Mice that normally drop Scrap Metal are twice as likely to drop it and drop twice as much through 11 July 2010.
- 09: The King granted hunters permission to use the Gauntlet Potion Tier 8, allowing them to advance to Tier 8 of the King's Gauntlet.
- 09: The Eclipse mouse is made available.
- 07: The King granted hunters permission to use the Gauntlet Potion Tier 7, allowing them to advance to Tier 7 of the King's Gauntlet.
- 07: Fiend and Necromancer mice are made available.
- 05: The King granted hunters permission to use the Gauntlet Potion Tier 6, allowing them to advance to Tier 6 of the King's Gauntlet.
- 05: Paladin, Sacred Shrine, and White Mage mice are made available.
- 02: The existence of the Molten Shrapnel Base is revealed.
- 02: The King granted hunters permission to use the Gauntlet Potion Tier 5, allowing them to advance to Tier 5 of the King's Gauntlet.
- 02: Aquos, Black Mage, Ignis, Terra, and Zephyr mice are made available.
- 30: The Windmill location is introduced along with 13 new mice scattered throughout the Gnawnia region: Magic, Spud, Tiny, Fog, Cowardly, Scruffy, Pebble, Silvertail, Field, Speedy, Pugilist, Lightning Rod,and Farmhand.
- 30: New ranks Recruit and Initiate are introduced.
- 29: The King granted hunters permission to use the Gauntlet Potion Tier 4, allowing them to advance to Tier 4 of the King's Gauntlet.
- 29: Cowbell, Dancer, Drummer, Fiddler, and Guqin Player mice are made available.
- 22: The King granted hunters permission to use the Gauntlet Potion Tier 3, allowing them to advance to Tier 3 of the King's Gauntlet.
- 22: Berserker, Cavalier, Fencer, Knight, Page, and Phalanx mice are made available.
- 21: The Marketplace reopens, allowing hunters to buy and sell SUPER|brie+, Maki, and Moon cheeses.
- 19: The first ever sale on SUPER|brie+ takes place all weekend, with prices reduced by 15% in recognition of Father's Day.
- 15: The King granted hunters permission to use the Gauntlet Potion Tier 2, allowing them to advance to Tier 2 of the King's Gauntlet.
- 15: Bandit, Escape Artist, Impersonator, Lockpick, Rogue and Stealth mice are made available.
- 11: Master Burglar mice begin to appear in the Bazaar.
- 08: The King's Gauntlet location is released along with 34 mice. Only 6 of the mice were initially available (Clockwork Samurai, Hapless Marionette, Puppet Master, Sock Puppet Ghost, Toy Sylvan, Wound Up White).
- 08: Gilded cheese introduced as loot dropped by Burglar mice.
- 08: Longtail, Flying and Master Burglar mice are released in the Town of Gnawnia.
- 08: The Bamboozler Base becomes available for purchase at the Training Grounds Trapsmith.
- 08: MouseHunt major update to version 3.0 (Longtail) occured on this day. All of the current data was transferred with the exception of the Hunter's Journal and Corkboards. MouseHunt was down from 8:00 to 22:00 EST (13:00 to 03:00 GMT). The SUPER brie+ Trade request system, as well as Facebook Credits, Cherry Credits, Rixty, and offers were disabled temporarily. Journals and cork boards were erased, but functioned normally. Tournaments and tournament teams were disabled. Many pages were completely reworked. Mouse Power types were removed. The functionality of the Give To Friends page was expanded. Many other major and minor changes occurred.
- 25: The number of Vanilla Beans needed to craft Vanilla Stilton when using Magic Essence is increased from one to five.
- 17: Balack the Banished, Brimstone, Davy Jones, Derr Lich, Elub Lich, Enslaved Spirit, Nerg Lich, Pigmy Swarm, Riptide and Twisted Fiend mice are released.
- 17: Vanilla Stilton and Vengeful Vanilla Stilton cheese are introduced.
- 17: The Balack's Cove location is released in the Tribal Isles.
- 17: Whelpling, Draconic Warden and Dragon mice begin dropping Dragon Embers in the Dracano.
- 17: The Cape Clawed General Store begins selling Antique Lanterns.
- 14: The Cape Clawed General Store begins selling Ionized Salt.
- 07: Messages relating to Balack the Betrayed begin to appear in the news ticker.
- 07: Mice in the Jungle of Dread drop up to two Fire Salt all day.
- 30: The Student Mice of the Dojo are extra attracted to Maki cheese all weekend.
- 23: The Keeper's Candle begins to burn unusually brightly, causing the Forbidden Grove to remain open for extended periods of time over the weekend.
- 15: The drop rate of Radioactive Blue Cheese Curd Potions in the Laboratory is increased for one day.
- 31: The Harbour General Store sells Time Out Upgrade, Chrome Nanite Coating and Superstar Nanny Glasses for a limited time.
- 31: The MouseHunt Birthday II event ends.
- 24: Nannybot becomes smashable, yielding Nannybot Parts that can be used to craft the Chrome Nannybot.
- 24: Limelight cheese is introduced.
- 24: Big Bad Burroughs mice drop the Monolith Base and Superstar Nanny Glasses.
- 24: Nugget, Core Sample, Rock Muncher, Industrious Digger, Stone Cutter, Demolitions, Miner, Lambent Crystal, Itty-Bitty Burroughs, Subterranean, and Big Bad Burroughs mice are released in the Town of Digby.
- 21: Present mice appear in Great Gnarled Tree.
- 16: Silth mice are released, dropping Chrome Nanite Coating.
- 16: Curious Chemist mice are released, dropping Wicked Gnarly Cheese Curd Potion.
- 09: Dojo Sensei mice are released, dropping the Time Out Upgrade and blueprints to craft the Onyx Mallet.
- 07: Present, Birthday and Rockstar begin to drop Stolen Birthday Gifts. Birthday mice also drop Plush Terrible Twos Mouse.
- 07: Rockstar mice have now been spotted in Digby, the Training Grounds and around Cape Clawed.
- 05: Terrible Twos mice are released in the Training Grounds.
- 05: Terrible Twos begin to drop Chocolate Birthday Cake Base in the Meadow.
- 02: Terrible Twos mice are released in the Meadow.
- 02: Birthday, Present and Rockstar mice appear in Town of Gnawnia carrying loot for building Nannybot.
- 02: The MouseHunt Birthday II event starts.
- 25: First hunter achieves Count rank on the Scoreboard.
- 22: Dumpling Chef mice are released in the Training Grounds.
- 22: Tiger Heart Chest can now be opened.
- 22: Heart of the Tiger event ends, and Gift Shoppe closes.
- 19: Glitchpaw mice were re-released in few locations.
- 16: First hunter achieves Countess rank on the Scoreboard.
- 14: Cupid mice begin to drop Heart Keys in Heart of the Tiger Party
- 14: Tiger mice are released in Heart of the Tiger Party and begin to drop Tiger Keys.
- 12: Chinese Knot, Cinnahearts, Not So Secret Admirer Bunny, Plush Tiger, Soggy Fireworks, and Valentine Restraining Order are now for sale in Gift Shoppe.
- 12: Red Envelope mice are released and begin to drop Tiger Heart Chests and Satchels of Gold
- 09: Gift Shoppe reopens, selling Bow and Arrow, Candygram, Crush, Dumplings, Gold Tiger Statue, and Paper Dragon Mask.
- 09: The Heart of the Tiger Valentine's Day/Lunar New Years 2010 event started.
- 09: Costumed Tiger, Dumpling Chef, Romeno, and Romeo mice are released.
- 09: Heart of the Tiger Party is available as a travel location.
- 14: Hope mice are released.
- 05: Frosty Snow and Frozen mice are released in the Mountain.
- 04: Ronza departs.
- 02: Christmas Tree mice in the Harbour begin to drop Gingerbread Base Blueprints and Gingerbread House Plans
- 02: Festive Comet melts and the Festive Gift Shoppe closes. But hunters will still be able to claim their reward for the 12 Days 'til Christmas event.
- 02: The Great Winter Hunt '09 ends.
- 23: Larry allows players to exchange the 12 loot items from the 12 Days 'til Christmas event for the Christmas Cracker Trap or 10 SUPER|brie+ each.
- 23: Christmas Tree, Gargoyle, Scrooge, and Toy mice start dropping Twelve Liters of Egg Nog as loot in the Festive Comet.
- 22: MouseHunt featured on Toronto news, check out the video here: http://watch.ctv.ca/news/clip248685#clip248685.
- 22: Swiss, Brie, Mistletoe, Mouse Macaroon, and Sleigh Bell are no longer sold in the Festive Gift Shoppe.
- 22: Reindeer Slippers, Yule Log, Festive Restraining Order, Toy Ronza Ship, and Gold Brick are now for sale in the Festive Gift Shoppe.
- 22: Christmas Tree and Frozen mice start dropping Eleven Coloured Lights as loot in the Festive Comet.
- 19: Elf mice are released again.
- 15: Mouse Macaroon, Itchy Sweater, Petrified Fruitcake, Sleigh Bell, Wreath and Slap Cat are now for sale in the Festive Gift Shoppe.
- 15: Gouda, Christmas Coal and Posing Mouse Action Figure are no longer sold in the Festive Gift Shoppe.
- 14: Christmas Tree and Abominable Snow mice start dropping Three Santa Hats as loot in the Festive Comet.
- 08: The Gifts Tab was introduced.
- 03: Festive Gift Shoppe opens, selling Brie, Swiss, Gouda, Christmas Coal, Greeting Card, Icing Sugar, Mistletoe, Plank of Gingerbread, Posing Mouse Action Figure, Slightly Smaller Gift and Candies.
- 03: The Great Winter Hunt '09 begins.
- 03: Candy Cane, Christmas Tree, Nutcracker, Ornament, Present, Scrooge, and Stocking Mice are released.
- 03: Festive Comet crashes into Gnawnia.
- 03: Ronza departs.
- 28: Hollowhead mice are re-released.
- 21: MouseHunt hits 50,000+ users online.
- 20: Giant Speaker, HitGrab Rockin' Horse, Kraken Chaos, Magma Base, and Rainbow Mohawk Wig of Awesomeness available for sale in Ronza's Traveling Shoppe.
- 19: The Birthday Cake Base, HitGrab Horsey, Polar Base, and PartyBot are given the Limited Edition Shield.
- 29: The Ice Maiden weapon is released.
- 29: Mysterious Boxes can now be opened.
- 27: Crunchy, Gumbo, and Shell crafting formulas expanded to include the option to add Magic Essence, resulting in 20 pieces of the cheese.
- 12: The first Ancient Box Trap is crafted.
- 11: Chitinous, Fetid Swamp, Giant Snail, Jurassic, Magma Carrier, Primal, Sorcerer, Stonework Warrior, and Terror Knight mice are released.
- 10: Elub, Nerg, and Derr Chieftain Mice begin dropping Ancient Frayed, Ripped, and Mangled Blueprint Pieces, respectively.
- 05: Hunter Profile updated to include "Mice Caught" and "Rare Breeds Caught" statistics. The "Mouse Tally" is also reorganized into generic difficulty, from most power to least.
- 28: Glitchpaw mice are released in the wake of some downtime caused by overloaded catch statistics, and start to drop SUPER|brie+ as loot.
- 23: The first Elub Chieftain mouse is caught.
- 22: The first Aged, Champion, Defender, Derr Chieftain, Elder, Gladiator, Grandfather, Guardian, Nerg Chieftain, Protector and Slayer mice are caught.
- 21: Alchemist, Alnilam, Alnitak, Beast Tamer, Caretaker, Conjurer, Conqueror, Finder, Grunt, Healer, Mintaka, Mystic, Narrator, Pack, Pathfinder, Renegade, Scout, Seer, Soothsayer, Spellbinder, Taleweaver, Trailblazer, Vanquisher, and Wordsmith mice are released.
- 21: Tribal Isles region is released, introducing the locations Cape Clawed, Derr Dunes, Elub Shore, and Nerg Plains.
- 21: "Hunting tips by Larry" are introduced into the game.
- 22: Champion's Chests and Tournament Tokens are now awarded to the Top 3 and Top 100 teams respectively, in each Tournament.
- 04: Briegull, Buccaneer, Captain, Leviathan, Mermaid, Pinchy, Salt Water Snapper, Shelder, Shipwrecked, Siren and Squeaken mice are released in S.S. Huntington II.
- 19–20: May Giveaway.
- 25: King's Stockade location was discovered.
- 22: Fairy mice in the Great Gnarled Tree start dropping the Map of the Lagoon, giving access to the Lagoon.
- 20: MouseHunt hits 40,000+ users online at 5:30PM (GMT).
- 09: Gnarled Cheese Curd Potions introduced as loot drops by Bear and Frog mice in the Great Gnarled Tree.
- 09: Centaur, Fairy, Nomad, Tiger, and Wicked Witch of Whisker Woods mice are released in the Great Gnarled Tree.
- 09: The Venus Mouse Trap weapon is released.
- 09: Cyclops mice in the Calm Clearing start dropping the Gnarled Tree Map Piece, giving access to the Great Gnarled Tree.
- 01: Glitchpaw mice are released.
- 31: Bear, Chameleon, Cyclops, Eagle Owl, Elven Princess, Foxy, Frog, Moosker, Shaman, Sylvan, Treant, and Wiggler mice are released.
- 31: Granite mice in the Harbour start dropping the Whisker Woods Clearing Map Piece, giving access to the Calm Clearing.
- 09–13: Ronza's Traveling Shoppe appears, selling Swiss cheese, Splintered Wood, Party Hats, the Birthday Cake Base, the Polar Base, and the HitGrab Horsey.
- 07–09: MouseHunt's Birthday Giveaway.
- 07: Birthday Gifts and Fancy Birthday Gifts can now be unwrapped, introducing Party Hats, the Birthday Cake Base, and the HitGrab Horsey.
- 19: The Arcane Capturing Rod Of Never Yielding Mystery weapon is released.
- 16: MouseHunt hits 30,000+ users online at 4:30 PM (GMT).
- 14–16: Valentine's Giveaway.
- 10: Cupid mice are released.
- 10: The Obelisk of Incineration weapon is released.
- 10: The Hunter's Hammer becomes available for use.
- 04: The first Tattered Mousoleum Map pieces are repaired by the Cartographer, revealing the new Catacombs location.
- 03: MouseHunt hits 100,000 daily active users.
- 03: The Obelisk of Slumber weapon first appears in the Trapsmith tab. It is revealed a day later at the new Catacombs Trapsmith.
- 14: Nibbler mice are released.
- 07: Torn Pages of Plankrun's Journal first released as loot.
- 05: Ronza's Traveling Shoppe departs.
- 01: New Year's Giveaway ends.
- 31: New Year's Giveaway.
- 31: MouseHunt hits 20,000+ users online at 6:00 PM (GMT).
- 25: Gifts and Magically Wrapped Gifts can now be unwrapped, introducing Coal, Hunting Research, and the limited edition Polar Base.
- 15–19: Ronza's Traveling Shoppe appears, selling Swiss cheese, Splintered Wood, and the limited edition Snow Barrage weapon.
- 11: Abominable Snow and Elf mice are released; both drop the regular Gift, with the Elf mice also dropping Magically Wrapped Gifts.
- 04: The Dehydration Base is released with the introduction of Dehydration Base Blueprints for sale at the Harbour General Store.
- 02: Assassin and Hapless mice start dropping Ambush Trap Blueprints. Droid Parts and Rice Paper are released for sale in the General Stores.
- 02: Travel costs are overhauled and are now relative to a player's current location.
- 27: The Token of the Cheese Belt, Token of the Cheese Claw, and Token of the Cheese Fang are found to be dropped by Student mice.
- 27: The first Shredded Furoma Map Pieces are repaired by the Cartographer, revealing the new Dojo, Meditation Room, and Pinnacle Chamber locations.
- 26: Hapless, Master of the Cheese Belt, Master of the Cheese Claw, Master of the Cheese Fang, Master of the Dojo, Student of the Cheese Belt, Student of the Cheese Claw, and Student of the Cheese Fang mice are released.
- 26: Crafting is launched and Combat, Glutter, Rumble, Susheese, and White Cheddar cheese are announced.
- 26: Burroughs Salmon, Cheesy Fluffs, Curds and Whey, Invisi-glu, Ionized Salt, Nori, Paint-brand Paint, Salt, and Splintered Wood are released for sale in the General Stores.
- 26: The Bazaar opens in the Burroughs region. It contains two new shops, the Cartographer and the General Store.
- 20: Assassin mice are released.
- 30–31: Haunted Giveaway.
- 27: Hollowhead mice are first released.
- 10: Lycan mice drop the Shredded Furoma Map Piece, giving access to the Training Grounds in the new Furoma region.
- 06: MouseHunt v2.0 officially launches after several weeks of closed beta.
- 12: Introduction of the MouseHunt Wiki.
- 10: The first and, at the time, only Master Burglar Mouse is caught.
- 09: $2500 Tuesday Event.
- 30: Greater Radioactive Blue Cheese Curd Potions introduced as loot drops.
- 16–18: Hunter's Reward Weekend.
- 15–19: Ronza's Traveling Shoppe makes its first appearance, offering the Chrome DeathBot weapon for sale.
- 07: Black Widow mice are released.
- 28: The NVMRC Forcefield Trap weapon is released in both the Town of Gnawnia and Town of Digby Trapsmiths.
- 14: The Marketplace opens.
- 10: Ghost mice are released.
- 10: The Ambrosial Portal, Digby Drillbot, and Sinister Portal weapons are released in the Town of Digby Trapsmith.
- 17: Radioactive Blue Cheese Curd Potions first introduced as loot drops from some of the mice in the Laboratory.
- 12: Monster mice are released.
- 23: Burglar mice are released.
- 01: Mobster mice are released.
- 01: iTunes mice are permanently retired.
- 20: iTunes mice are released.
- 13: Leprechaun mice are released.
- 07: MouseHunt is launched.